Oleg Tsarev: Kiev Wants to Simultaneously Blame the DPR and Take Credit for the Death of Motorola November 11, 2016 Analysis Translated by Ollie Richardson 18:47:06 11/11/2016 Life.ru Kiev may try to pin the blame of the death of militia commander Arseny Pavlov (Motorola) on the authorities of the Donetsk People’s Republic, declared to “Life” Ukrainian politician Oleg Tsarev, commenting on the words of the head of the DPR Alexander Zakharchenko about the participation of employees of the Security Service of Ukraine in the crime. “Here Kiev has a double position: on the one hand, the murder of the battalion leader, which no-one could defeat in combat, is presented as another victory, and on the other hand, Kiev understands that it is profitable to accuse the authorities of the DPR, coming up with all sorts of insinuations, trying to split the Donetsk patriotic movement,” said Tsarev. At the same time he noted that it’s unlikely to work well. According to Tsarev, the death of Motorola was a heavy blow for the head of the Republic. “In Donetsk, all of this is not possible, it is sewn with white thread, it’s a small town, everyone knows each other, nobody believes this,” said the politician. He added that sabotage groups of the SBU have been working on the territory of Donbass. “Zakharchenko announced what was already clear — that on the territory of the Republic there is a SBU network, which was known and understood long ago. In the LPR they acted even more successfully, in the DPR they were less so,” noted Oleg Tsarev. Previously, Zakharchenko named those involved in the death of Motorola. According to him, participation in the crime involved the SBU. At the same time, he clarified that the names of the perpetrators have been established. Recall that Motorola was killed on the evening of the 16th of October. He was blown up in the lift of his own house in Donetsk. The DPR authorities called the incident a terrorist attack. Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.