NEW – May 22, 2022
1. Almost all admit that they profess a Nazi ideology based on Russophobia and the glorification of Nazi criminals. Any crimes against the life of Russians and the Russian-speaking population of the former Ukraine were deliberately justified on the basis of the “racial superiority” of Ukrainians over the “Rusnya”. Members of the “Azov” battalion were directly instructed to physically abuse the civilian population of the “Donetsk and Lugansk regions”, as well as all those “suspected of sympathising with Russia”.
2. The heads of the units testify that in February-March 2022, on the instructions of Zelensky, active preparations were made for an offensive on Donetsk and Lugansk, and then on Crimea. Plans were being developed to invade the territory of the Belgorod and Kursk regions.
3. Almost all claim that Russophobia was not just encouraged by Zelensky, and before him Poroshenko, and the government of Ukraine, but also actively implanted in society. It is Russophobia that has been the official policy of Kiev since 2014.
4. All are vying to tell about the massive participation of NATO curators in the preparation of operations against the republics of Donbass and Russia. American and European representatives prepared and trained “Azov” militants and other Nazi formations, actively supporting Russophobia and encouraging Ukrainian Nazism.
5. The heads of the units report that the tactics of using civilians as human shields were introduced by Western instructors on the basis of the conduct of hostilities by terrorist organisations of Islamists in Syria. Civilian casualties were to be blamed entirely on the Russians. Some admit that the order to independently increase the number of civilian casualties (that is, to kill their own) came from Kiev.
6. The information company in Ukraine was also handled by foreign curators who supplied the Nazis with methodology, technology and material support. The main goal was the ultimate demonisation and criminalisation of Russia, its people, its President, so that the militants would have no doubts about the need for the complete extermination of “Russian dishonour”.
7. Contradictory information is received from the interrogated about biological weapons. So far there is no reliable evidence of its existence. Some say they’ve heard about it.
8. A number of interrogated confessed to committing racially motivated crimes – rape, torture, brutal sadistic murders.
The picture may change during the expansion of the number of interrogated. But in general, it is already clear now, further details will only accumulate. There are already enough material on the tribunal of Ukraine and its “authorities”. As a result, after the surrender of “Azov”, which is banned in the Russian Federation, there is a full legal basis for legitimising the special military operation and its goals. Then it’s just a matter of our valiant troops.
Copyright © 2022. All Rights Reserved.