Open letter to the President of Ukraine Vladimir Aleksandrovich Zelensky! All materials are taken from open sources.
On May 2nd 2014 in Odessa, in the House of Trade Unions and on Kulikovo Field there was a mass murder of citizens of Ukraine, of which you, President Zelensky, are the President. Six years have passed since that day, but no one has investigated or is investigating this crime, which the people of Ukraine called Odessa Khatyn! Perhaps you, as a young man, do not know the history of the Belarusian village of Khatyn: 149 inhabitants – women, the elderly, and children – were burned alive or shot. The fire burned 149 villagers, including 75 children under the age of 16.
According to various official reports, 50, 48, and 46 Ukrainian civilians were killed and burned in Odessa. Among the dead was a young man, 17-year-old Odessan Vadim Papura. And according to our information, about 250 people were killed in Odessa.
Vadim Papura was born in Odessa on July 24th 1996. He was a first-year student at the Odessa (Novorossiyan) University named after Mechnikov. He was a member of the Komsomol, and was a flag bearer during Communist and Komsomol meetings. Here is a photo of this young man. Look into his eyes and at his face, the face of a 17-year-old boy who died at the hands of monsters who lost their human form.
Dozens, and maybe hundreds of civilians of Odessa were killed, including Vadim Papura, a 17-year-old boy.
“…When the information came that the Ukrainian Nazis-Banderists, brought to Odessa from all over Ukraine, are moving in the direction of the anti-Maidan camp on Kulikovo Field, Vadim together with his comrades rushed to help. They were few, they had no weapons, but they had honour…”
Having lost their human appearance, the Banderists/Nazis killed innocent people. And in the organisation and management of this mass murder, even such “state” officials of Ukraine as the future speaker of the Verkhovna Rada Andriy Parubiy and Aleksey Goncharenko, people’s deputy of Ukraine and a permanent member of the delegation of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine to PACE were seen. Was there no one more decent?
And this is probably a photo of the murdered Vadim Papura:
According to Vadim’s mother: “My son died that terrible night. He had not yet turned 18-years-old. He was there for the idea and for the principles. And now he’s gone. When they set fire to the House of Trade Unions, he was there. Escaping from the fire, he fell out of the window. My child was just lying on the ground with a bloody head.”
Vadim’s right cheek was pierced through and his nose was smashed on the right side. Vadim’s face was mutilated by Banderist monsters beyond recognition. Along his neck there were a few dark stripes — traces of a cut (as it turned out from the Protocol of a forensic medical examination of Vadim’s neck he was “wearing a black thread, on which there was a wooden Orthodox cross made of white metal depicting the crucifixion of Christ”, apparently Banderists with their satanic motives unsuccessfully tried to snap the thread with the cross, which may indicate two cuts). A bloodied right hand. On the left side of his body there were two strange holes/punctures, perhaps the mark of a shotgun? And a broken leg.
It is impossible to even imagine what Banderists did to those young anti-fascists who fell into their hands… On the other hand… Why is it impossible? The same thing that their spiritual and blood ancestors did in the Belarusian Khatyn, they did in the Odessa Khatyn.
Quote: Here is what is written in the forensic medical examination (those of a sensitive disposition shouldn’t read):
“On the fragment of the cranial vault there are multiple injuries: depressed fractures of the left parietal bone, depressed fracture of the anterior parts of the left and right parietal bones; linear fractures: the left parietal bone in the anterior parts; the right parietal bone in the posterior parts; divergences of sutures: coronal; sagittal; occipital. These injuries could have been caused by repeated impacts of a blunt object with a limited traumatic surface at different angles to the surface of the head and different forces, which caused polymorphism of the injuries.
Was found: bruised, incised wounds, abrasions of the head, open multi-splintered fracture of the vault with transition to the base of the skull, depressed fracture of the right and left parietal bones, diffuse subarachnoid haemorrhage and foci of injury to the left temporal lobe and with elements of crushing of the occipital lobes, liquid blood in the ventricles of the brain; closed slit-like rupture of the symphysis from the inner surface; ruptures of the right lung near the root, liver, spleen, superficial slit-like breaks at the gates of the kidneys; diffuse hemorrhage of the lungs back to the root; superficial incised wounds of the torso.
At the same time, during the autopsy thermal skin burns of the II-III degree were detected on about 25% of the body surface (face, neck, torso, limbs), soot on the face, in the trachea, in large bronchi, on the tongue, which indicates exposure to fire, and that shortly before his death Papura V. V. was alive in the fire area. The localisation, nature, massiveness of the injuries, the amount of blood spilled into the cavity, as well as secondary perivascular haemorrhages found during the histological examination, foci of destruction of brain tissue, and the severity of the cellular reaction allow us to conclude that the death of Papura V. V. occurred after causing damage after a certain period of time, calculated from a few minutes to tens of minutes.
Since all the injuries of Papura V. V. are life-long, as well as taking into account the absence of alcohol and drug intoxication, the occurrence of burns of the II-III degree on about 25% on the face, neck, torso, and limbs of the victim was accompanied by pain.”
I repeat for those who do not understand: “These injuries could have been caused by repeated impacts of a blunt object with a limited traumatic surface at different angles to the surface of the head and different forces, which caused polymorphism of the injuries.”
The martyrdom of an Odessa Komsomol member and his brutal murder are the subject of Banderists’ joyous leaps. When you have a desire to understand, forgive, feel sorry for this or that Banderist/Maidanist – remember Vadim.
I saw this post on the Internet back in 2014. I then made a post, translated it into German and English, and sent it to some German and English parliamentarians. In addition, I sent this post to my friends, colleagues, and friends in Germany, Slovakia, Norway, the United States, and Austria. Later, when I was arrested, I was accused of sending this material to citizens of European countries. After all, Ukraine is used to killing innocent people and not being responsible for murder. May 2nd 2020 marked 6 years since this mass, inhuman murder took place, for which there is no and will never be forgiveness. Like how there will be no forgiveness for the murder of people in Donbass.
I back then and still now perceive the death of this boy at the hands of Ukrainian monsters to be the death of a relative. I am a believer, an Orthodox Christian, I have been praying every day for 6 years, every morning in my prayers I remember the deceased VADIM!
Why did you, President of Ukraine Zelensky, stop the investigation into the mass murder in Odessa on May 2nd 2014 with the votes of the “Servants of the People” party controlled by you?
The martyrdom of the Odessa youth and his brutal murder is the subject of the joyful leaps of Banderists. When you have a desire to understand, forgive, feel sorry for this or that Banderist/Maidanist – remember Vadim.
Don’t be surprised that I’m quoting the medical examiner’s report like this. This is in order to file an application with the independent court, and not the long ago sold ones.
Look at this photo, President Zelensky. This is Vadim Papura’s mother near her son’s coffin. Would you like to see your son Kirill in a coffin, brutally murdered, and your wife Elena near your son’s coffin?
And do not think to suspect me of cruelty, cynicism, and inhumanity towards you, Mr. President of Ukraine Zelensky V.A. This is a simple human desire to let you know what the loss of a child is. I, Mekhti Logunov, born on May 21st 1934, a former political prisoner of your Ukrainian punitive system – the Security Service of Ukraine, the Prosecutor’s office, judges, who in a false and fabricated by the punishers of Ukraine case mocked me, an old man, I will be 86 – EIGHTY SIX-YEARS-OLD – in 3 weeks, and I was sentenced to 12 years in prison. I had to stay in prison for 2 years, 4 months, and 12 days. You think this is not enough for an old man who is in the 9th decade of his life. During this time, I was subjected to sophisticated bullying and torture. As a result of bullying by the SBU and judges, as a result of not providing me with medical and dental care, I only have 4 – four – teeth left. And the broken roots of my teeth caused me unbearable pain! Not to mention the other illnesses that plagued me, but I endured, I endured all your bullying and did not bend or break. 6 or 7 times I was asked to write an application for pardon, but I REFUSED your mercy. I’ve known from the age of 3 what the death of a father falsely accused of attempted murder of comrade Stalin is, it was my mother who was imprisoned in a penal camp for 8 years without having any guilt.
A few questions for you, President Zelensky.
1. Are you familiar, President Zelensky, with the materials on the crimes committed on May 2nd 2014 in Odessa, the mass murder of peaceful Ukrainian citizens?
2. Why did you, President Zelensky, stop the investigation into the massacre in Odessa on May 2nd 2014 with the votes of the party “Servants of the People” controlled by you?
3. Do you understand, President Zelensky, that you have deceived your voters who expected you to really restore the rule of law in Ukraine? Including by stopping the investigation into the massacre of Ukrainian citizens in Odessa on May 2nd 2014.
4. Do you understand, President Zelensky, that you are continuing the civil war in Donbass, where the killing of people continues, and this already falls under war crimes, crimes against humanity that have no statute of limitations? And you will have to answer for this before the court! Not through a fully corrupt Ukrainian court of embezzlement, before which you also have slack. Ukrainian courts with lifelong irresponsibility and inviolability are the main corrupt officials. And until the judges of all levels are deprived of immunity, nothing will change in this Ukraine!
5. Do you understand, President Zelensky, that covering for criminals – A. Turchynov, P. Poroshenko, A. Parubiy, A. Goncharenko, A. Yatsenyuk, and others, their names are aplenty, do you understand, President Zelensky, that you become an accomplice to these crimes?
6. Do you understand, President Zelensky, that in fact you covered up all the cases of embezzlement, corruption in Ukraine, namely of the former President P.A. Poroshenko, and all embezzlers from Ukroboronprom, NSDC, deputy secretary of the NSDC Oleg Gladkovsky, director of the state concern Ukroboronprom Pavel Bukin, and others?
7 Did it ever occur to you that your son Kirill could have found himself in the place of Vadim Papura? But after all, such a development is not to be excluded. Maybe that’s why you backed up like that, and fawned over your predecessor and the Banderists/Nazis?
8. How would you react if your father Aleksandr Semyonovich Zelensky was arrested on a false and fabricated charge, sent to prison, demanded to confess to crimes that he, your father, did not commit, and is sentenced to 12 years in prison, and kept in prison after a sentence has been passed pending a court appeal without any procedural actions for 540 days, and this is a year and a half. Just like that, without any explanation. If your father had 17 teeth broken in prison, only roots, so to speak, “stumps” would remain and broken teeth would hurt for more than a year causing unbearable pain to your father. And that no help was provided to him? How would you perceive this attitude towards your father as a prisoner?
9. Tell me, President Zelensky, why did you avoid participating in mourning events in memory of millions of your compatriots Jews who were tortured to death in the concentration camps by the Nazis and burned in the ovens of Auschwitz? Why did you, President Zelensky, evade and lie about who liberated the prisoners of Auschwitz, Treblinka, Majdanek? After all, you thereby betrayed millions of your compatriots and not only the memory of your grandfather Semyon Ivanovich Zelensky, born in 1924, who in the most difficult for our Motherland 1942 was the commander of a mortar platoon. They were called “Vanka Platoon” and how many of these platoons gave their lives for our Motherland. My three brothers, all three born in 1924, went to war voluntarily in the summer of 1941, and two died when they were 18. The Lord did not save your grandfather so that his grandson would become a traitor to the memory of his grandfather, a Red Army soldier, and 6 million of your compatriots who died in that War. But we will not betray our grandfathers, fathers, brothers, we preserve the memory of them!
I appeal to all people of good will: when you have a desire to understand, forgive, feel sorry for this or that Banderist/Maidanist – remember Vadim! The ashes of Odessa are knocking on my heart!
Mekhti Logunov, born on 21.05.1934, former political prisoner of the criminal, Nazi punitive system of Ukraine.
May 2, 2020
City of Lugansk
Copyright © 2022. All Rights Reserved.